Tuesday, August 23, 2011

saute for elephants...


Today I was offered some breakfast.
My darling princess was cooking up something yummy.
My darling princess who loves to pretend and loves her stuffed animals to the point of insanity.
The point of insanity being total flip-out if someone touches, throws, ignores, or otherwise looks scant-ways at her precious balls of fluff.
This princess asked me if I would like some yummy breakfast.
I sat myself down and obediently closed my eyes and held out my hands.
I felt a bowl.
I looked down and saw...an elephant. A tiny little stuffed animal that is the single most cutest little thing you ever saw. Makes a grownup stop in their tracks and saw "awwww" cute.
My mouth dropped open as she said these words...

"I cooked a baby elephant today...but don't worry, it will be nice and tender....I skinned it first."

1 comment: