Tuesday, September 27, 2011

learning the hard way

I thought my kids didn't want to learn today but then I figured out their learning agenda was just different from mine.
Some things they learned (re-learned)...
-don't make that face at mama,
-say "ok mom" and make your physical action match your verbal action,
-do not do things JUST to annoy your brother because that is not nice...however, if you are doing something just for your fun and it is harmless but it does annoy your brother you can consider that a bonus to your fun,
-deep breathing helps almost any situation and especially ones where you are freaking out and forgetting to take in oxygen,
-remember to bring your water bottle cuz siblings backwash,
and
-naps are fun-for everyone.
See?!
Learning!
Score!!

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree about the naps! But it took until I had kids for me to figure that out. :D

    ReplyDelete